YouTube videos for children ages 4-7
The Great Blueness
Children participate in the story – becoming the characters, expressing their emotions, and performing the actions of the story. Moving to the story builds comprehension and brings the story to life!
Tuesday: 2:00PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday: 2:00PM - 7:00PM
Thursday: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Friday: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Catalog Quick Search
Check Your Library Account
The library has museum passes available for our patrons. Passes go out for three days.
- The Clark
- The Columbia County Historical Society ( which includes the Columbia County Museum, the James Vanderpoel House and the Luykas Van Alen House )
- Mass MoCa
- Norman Rockwell
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Berkshire Museum
- Berkshire Botantical Gardens
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Museum of Innovation and Science
- miSci-Museum of Innovation in Schenectady
Websites that have been selected and posted by the library do not signify an endorsement by the library of the contents of an external website or the organization that a site was produced by. Parents and other users of the library website should be aware that links may change over time. The library cannot be held responsible for links that may have degraded and now point to "unacceptable" sites that are unrelated to the link's original target. Requests to have any such links removed will be reviewed and acted on as quickly as possible.