Note: Currently, many museums have timed admissions only. Please check with each museum before checking out a pass or visiting.
Museum passes are made possible by a grant to the Columbia County Libraries Association from the Ellsworth Kelly Foundation. Passes are available to all Columbia County residents with a library account in good standing.
- Patrons can reserve passes online at the link below or by calling the library.
- Passes are good for the day of reservation only.
- Most passes can now be printed at home using the link below or displayed on a phone.
- For those museums that require a pass picked up from the library, passes must be returned either at the main desk or in the book drop within 3 days of picking it up.
- The fine for late return of physical passes is $5.00 per day. If the pass is lost or stolen, you will be required to pay the full replacement cost.
- If you are unable to use a reserved pass, please call to let us know, even for the print at home passes, because only staff can cancel a reservation and make it available to someone else.
Click here to access the reservation system. Links to museum websites and details on how each pass works are available on the reservation system website.
Included in this Museum Pass program are the following: Albany Institute of History & Art, Berkshire Botanical Garden, Berkshire Museum, Chesterwood, Clark Art Institute, Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, FDR Presidential Library & Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Hudson River Maritime Museum, MASS MoCA, National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, Olana State Historic Site, Opus 40, Storm King Art Center, Trevor Zoo at Millbrook School, Underground Railroad Education Center, and USS Slater.