Registration is required for all children’s programs.
Reading Challenge! June 28 – September 5.
Pick up your Reading Challenge Booklets at the Library. Prizes!
- Tuesday, July 19 Ages 8-12 Fish Rubbing Prints
10 till Noon. Fran Martino, Environmental Educator explains fish anatomy and adaptations, plus the Japanese art of “gyotaku” (fish printing).
- Tuesday July 26 Intergenerational age 6 up
Canoe Trip on Stockport Creek
9:30 – 12:30. Fran Martino (River Haggie) leading.
- Thursday July 28 Ages 7 – 15 Lightning Safety and Animal Track Stories
10 till Noon. Fran Martino. What to do/not to do when lightning strikes. Identifying animal tracks
- Tuesday August 2 & 9 Ages 6+ Bas-Relief Clay Tiles
10 till Noon. Allison Hestor & Matt Crane. Create three unique tiles.
- Thursday August 4 Ages 9+ (8 with a caretaker) Basket Weaving
10 till Noon. Joyce Flower. Make a basket and the bottom of the basket too!!
- Thursday August 11 All Ages Event
Talons Raptors are coming!
10:30 am. Educational journey into the world of falconry.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL