Registration is required for all children’s programs.
Reading Challenge! June 28 – September 5.
Pick up your Reading Challenge Booklets at the Library. Prizes!
3. Tuesday & Thursday, July 5 & 7 Ages 7 Felting and Embroidery
10 till Noon. Susannah White. Create a hot pad through felting and then embroider it.
- Friday, July 8 Ages 3+ “On Your Mark, Get set…Music & Shake”
10 till Noon. Join Amy Thiel & Jody Jacques as they sing, dance, act silly and have a good time.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, July 12 & 13 Ages 8+ Navajo tradition of sand-painting
10 till Noon. Mary Young. Learn & create a contemporary sand-painting using modern techniques.
- Thurs & Friday, July 14th & 15th & July 21st & 22nd Ages 12 + Radio Control Piloting
10 till Noon. Peter McKenna / Gary Charbonneau. Learn the essentials of flight to fly a radio airplane.
- Saturday July 16th 10 am All Ages Event The NC Fire Truck Visits
- Tuesday, July 19 Ages 8-12 Fish Rubbing Prints
10 till Noon. Fran Martino, Environmental Educator explains fish anatomy and adaptations, plus the Japanese art of “gyotaku” (fish printing).
- Tuesday July 26 Intergenerational age 6 up
Canoe Trip on Stockport Creek
9:30 – 12:30. Fran Martino (River Haggie) leading.
- Thursday July 28 Ages 7 – 15 Lightning Safety and Animal Track Stories
10 till Noon. Fran Martino. What to do/not to do when lightning strikes. Identifying animal tracks
- Tuesday August 2 & 9 Ages 6+ Bas-Relief Clay Tiles
10 till Noon. Allison Hestor & Matt Crane. Create three unique tiles.
- Thursday August 4 Ages 9+ (8 with a caretaker) Basket Weaving
10 till Noon. Joyce Flower. Make a basket and the bottom of the basket too!!
- Thursday August 11 All Ages Event
Talons Raptors are coming!
10:30 am. Educational journey into the world of falconry.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL